Monday, May 30, 2011

Ready to Stitch

Hi -- I have my supplies - 40 count Confederate Gray, and the beautiful Weeks floss -- but I am thinking of waiting a bit before I start stitching. I have been working on the Blackbird's Anniversaries of the Heart on one large piece of fabric. While waiting for the last pattern in that series to arrive, I stitched Brenda Gervais' Soar Sampler and took that to the framer yesterday. Now I am wrestling with starting a new project -- the Mystery SAL -- or finishing up the Anniversaries piece. I hope to have stitching time today, and make that decision.

I am so looking forward to seeing everyone's progress on this beautiful sampler. And I am thrilled that we have no specific deadlines. My only other SAL experience was on a year-long Needleprint Beatrix Potter Quaker sampler, that required us to post progress each month. I loved the encouragement from other stitchers, and finally finished stitching it but it took me over a year and half.

Happy stitching everyone,

Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment