Tuesday, May 17, 2011

I'm So Excited

This is my very first mystery sampler and it is my first time hosting a blog so please be patient with me while I learn the ropes. This should be a very fun summer project. I just adore Brenda's designs and having something new to anticipate is so exciting.

Please introduce yourself to all of us since we will be spending the summer together! Most importantly have fun and please don't forget to post your progress so that we may cheer each other on. Also, please let us know the details of your sampler. I am stitching mine on 35 count Confederate Grey fabric as called for on the chart.


Amy

4 comments:

  1. Amy-The blog looks great!! We will post a link on our website-Can't wait to start mine-and looking forward to seeing lots of pictures come in!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh...love the idea of a SAL. Just sent you an email.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've sent you 2 emails so far; I'd love to join this SAL; I just ordered my chart and WDW. Can't wait to hear from you. Ilove SAL's. :)

    Hugs, Shar

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, too, am excited to be part of this blog. I like blogs that show people's work, what they've chosen for fabric, fibers, etc. I'm a compulsive starter of projects, so when this pattern arrived in the mail I started it immediately. I'm doing mine on 35 ct. Confederate gray and using the threads indicated. So far I like the way the Indian Summer thread stands out on the gray fabric.

    ReplyDelete