Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hello!

Hi there!  I'm Patti and I post at Stitching in Lobster Land.  I've been stitching for way more years than I care to count because then I'd have to think about how old I will be this birthday - and it's getting to be a much higher number!  I live in Southern Maine at the moment.

I'm excited to be part of this SAL and received my chart and fibers on Monday.  I am stitching my piece on 30ct. WDW Confederate Grey linen with the WDW fibers.  I made a little bit of progress and am really liking the piece so far.  I can't wait to see what everyone else's choices are and follow their progress.

Thank you Amy for getting us started on this project and giving us space to blog about it.  

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for posting a picture of your stitching. It looks lovely. I was SO curious to see it stitched...even it's only the start. Still waiting for chart with recommended fabric/threads to arrive here in Australia.

    ReplyDelete